These perches are a hot ticket.
1. Playground Modular sofa in painted aluminum, Maharam's Fold by Konstantin Grcic polyurethane, and Designtex's Tweed Multi acrylic-polyester by Encore Seating.
2. Metrik chair in polyamide by Wilkhahn.
3. Montara650 chair in painted chrome and Designtex's Billiard Cloth polyester by Coalesse.
4. Lusso chairs in powder-coated aluminum by Kimball Office.
5. Butterfly chairs in oak and painted beech by Trendway.
6. Boccaporto unit in Camira's Blazer wool with touch-sensor LED and USB port by Koleksiyon.
7. Left: Caprice bar stool in painted aluminum and wool by Cassina. Right: Passion bar stool in painted aluminum and wool by Cassina.
8. Fiore chairs in chrome and polypropylene by Dauphin.
9. Yoom modular seating in polyurethane foam and Kvadrat's Masai wool-nylon, Divina wool, and Hero wool-nylon by Stylex.
> See more from the May 2017 issue of Interior Design